the thoughts I think.
The thoughts I think when I think about those thoughts! See I have this problem of thinking how thinks come about in this world we call home on earth. Well it's not a problem but more like confoused about a lot that has happen in a short moment of time!
The first thing I was think about when I am driving is the freeway! And I don't mean how people drive (and some can't) but how freeway got there and it's production. I am pretty smart and I know it took hard labor and concrete but when? When is the question I have. It just seems that freeways were created over night! Like there was some concrete-god or godess (I'm not sexist). Yes, I am serious, it like when did hey ever have time to build something like that. And on top of that thought, how did they do it? Did they build, on direction first, so the workers would drive in on this brand new road but go home on a diet road? Ugh I can't stop thinking about that shit, it bothers me that much....
Getting a life now, another thing that I thought to think about crying! Not to be a bitch but I love to cry when the time comes. There is nothing better, for me to express how I feel (other then talking but) when crying. Shit a real men cry! And bring me to another point, why cant a man cry? I am sick and tired of always hearing parents tell their young boys, they cant cry because its not what boys do. Shit, what do 'boys' do exactly? We arent living in the 50's wake up dammit. That brings another point, that I think about...
Every morning, I stand at the school bus stop waiting on my kids to get picked up (I work with kids, not mine own YET) and every little bus that stops, I see some little kid, sticking their middle finger up. Now, I remember growing up, I would never do that to a stranger, let alone that I knew what it meant. But the times we are living in, something is bound to happen. Kids nowadays are carrying weapons and not like the rubberband paperclips, I mean actually guns and knifes and shit. I wish I would see my son carrying a gun, shit, ill teach him a lesson but back to my point. I dont know what these kids be thinking but me I think its a damn shame how, our kids are effected by the media so much. I am pretty sure that their parents did not teach them the meaning (if they even know, the meaning) of the 'middle finger'.
I think its just sad, somedays.
I rather cry, while driving on the freeway thinking about the concrete-gods and watching some kid on the school bus, flick some old lady off for driving too slow.
