Ive always thought I was a pretty open guy about my life. When it comes down to it, I can always talk about who I am and what I have or will do to anybody in the world. But, lately (always, for the past 19 years) whenever I find someone attractive more then just a friend... I seem to go into this little personality trait of, not telling them who I am. I mean, I do tell the truth, I always tell the truth. Well, what I am trying to say it that get its real hard to express who I am in certain ways. I am like wtf, I don't want to say this and that because she/he might judge me. And then again, I really don't care what people think of me, because at the end of the day, I am who I am. So, why do I somewhat shackle up, when a cutie is around... And by that, I mean like... talk about some serious shit, like sex... I love to talk about sex, I mean its just a funny word, who doesnt like to talk about sex... but going into details about sex with a cutie, is a totally different story. Its hard but its even harder for me because it might change their thoughts about me...
but shit, that bring me back to square one..., if I can think of them as a friend, everything will be cool right? but then again, I do want a friend before a potentional "cutie" right? i really have no clue right now. I only wrote this because, I had a talk like this, this morning. It totally freaked me out, because I was too worried about the outcome of my descicion to express who I was. But its all good because, everything is still cool between us, I think. Well from what I was told....
anywho, I love Ne-Yo right now... I still need to "make it work" though. And I will or else ill be "single" in the club again...
and I don't even go to the clubs in Seattle.... SO BORING.
