Friends. They are always there when I sometimes need them. Whether I think, they are there or not, they are actually there. I like my friends the way they are, because who they are, makes me a better person, then I am. Yeah, friends come and go, but that is all good, because that is life. I cannot hold on to anything or anyone if you they do not want to be held. You know what I mean? I love all my friends, no matter if we do not talk or even have a conversation (aren't they the same thing? lol) or even have our fall outs, I still love them. Because, I take everything as a lesson. Some friends teach me different things and some just make me rethink what Ive already learned in life.
My friends, are as followed. . .
YOU!
Well, maybe because some people still cannot be trusted but I am not here to have trust in my friends. I do not know, what the point of this blog is but I am just happy to say, that I love my friends. If we met, I know you love me even more because you have actually encountered how crazy I actually am, as a human. And for the rest, the only thing your missing is my fine ass scent. Its nice, you better ask somebody.
I love my friends.
I love my friends.
I love my friends.
& I love the friends, I can count on daily.
The people, I have to thank, I don't have time to list, but I can name a few:
oh lord, Ill start drama if i forget to list anyone, so....
I love all of my friends.
Do not pick and choose who you talk to, because everyone has a lesson that you need to learn. Just don't count on one friend, that's why you have more then just a few. Don't have a lonely life being alone without friends... what the hell, this has nothing to do with my topic...
but I LOVE MY FRIENDS...
