Life is too short. I lost another one of my friends late this week. I probably lost about three friends this year along. As I think right now, the older I get, the more and more of my friends and family will passover and lose. Its a touchy subject for me because I hate "losing" the ones that really changed who I was as a person. I do not meant that they changed who I am, but because of who they were, changed who I was. How I acted and thought about everything.
...I have nothing much really to say, but life is too short. You can be here today and gone tomorrow. More like you can be here one second and the next your gone. There is only one thing promised in life and that is death... but I say this, live your life like everyday will be your last and if not, just try and go to bed happy about who you are and what you have did with your life so far.
R.I.P.
M.Willis & S.Jackson
I love you... see you when I see you...
