Friday, February 20, 2009

Seattle, apart of the dream. . .

the american boy,

who lives the american dream was thinking today: Seattle. I love living in Seattle, Washington. Its the best, at some times. I like it 98% of the time, and thats only because its where i live at the moment. Its cool. The weather is different. we get all four seasons throughout the year, whether it is snow in the spring or rain in the summer, i cant get enough of it. the smell of the fresh air, daily. and i mean daily, not just when it rains either. from Mt. Rainier to space needle, ballard to the eastside, underground tour (that i havent took yet) to the top of the bank of america tower, i cant get enough of it. i have no complaints about the city of the location is another story. yeah seattle is located in the best place ever, the pacific northwest baby, but its no where near anything. I mean, its not like new york, la, houston, miami, or atlanta. its, weird, seattle is near seattle and only seattle. I do wish sometimes seattle would remain seattle but was near the east coast. if i had to go somewhere, i have to get on a place for about 3-4 hours and be where i wanna be.

man, i do love seattle! but seattle, your getting to small for me. i need to move on and look for something bigger. watch out, norfolk, houston, or nashville...



i am just, the american boy, living the american dream